Saturday, 20 July 2013

New Facebook Chat 2013 Code Generator [Upadated with New Codes]





The biggest Social Media Network, Facebook. Previously I have shared few Tricks for Facebook. Hope you have enjoyed all I have shared about Facebook tricks. But today I am going to share another trick with my friend because everyday people wants something new and we all have to find something new for our visitors. So today I have decided to share New Facebook Chat Codes Generator with you. This code generator will generate such codes instead of you text. You just have to paste those codes in you Facebook chat.


Facebook Chat Code Generator:-











Reactions:

1 comment:

  1. It's really working great..... thanks hackerkonka

    ReplyDelete

 

Visitors Info.

You are from
%%v_FLG%% %%v_IP%%
%%v_CR%% ,%%v_RG%%, %%v_CI%%
%%v_OS_IMG%% %%v_OS%%
%%v_BRW_IMG%% %%v_BRW%%
%%v_I_RESO%% %%v_RESO%% %%v_I_CLR%% %%v_CLR%%
DMCA.com
hackerkonka.blogspot.in Webutation Creative Commons License
Hacker Konka by Konka Karthik is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Back To Top